Thursday, April 23, 2009

Design your own custom Burton snowboard!

Create your own one-of-a-kind personal shredding masterpiece! With Burton's Series 13, you can design your own custom board, guaranteeing that you will be the only one on the slopes with your rad design! Use your own personal artwork or graphic by uploading a picture from your computer, or choose one of Burton's themes that you can customize.

First, you can choose from 15 pro models, though they only offer 3 women's boards - Feelgood ES, Stria, and Avenue. After selecting size, stance, and flex options, you can upload your graphic or choose one of Burton's customizable themes. Then, after choosing sidewall color and base (you can put your own words on the base for an extra $25 bucks), you're ready to shred!

For $824.95 I can get a Burton Stria with the 'Safari' theme. Come on, who doesn't like animal print?! I can even show off my 'shredbetties.com rocks' base while throwing down some style in the park!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love it! And I love the fact that I can design my very own Burton, which is sooo sleeek!

    burton snowboard

    ReplyDelete