Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Shred!

So today was pretty damn awesome! I'm really getting used to my new snowboard and I absolutely LOVE it! The Lipstick was definitely a good choice for this mountain. My friend and fellow instructor Lisa helped me explore some more of the ridge today. The sun was shining and oh my gawwwd was it beautiful! I think my heart literally skipped a beat when those mountains and water came into view. We even found a little powder stash that was so fun! :) Eaglecrest has such amazing terrain, and Juneau in general is just incredible. 

After some freaking AWEsome shredding, we helped with some of the Christmas Eve celebration at Eaglecrest. I helped the kiddies make owl ornaments and we watched the torchlight parade which was super cool, then Santa came and gave out presents to all the good little girls and boys :) What Eaglecrest does for the community here is just amazing.

Anyways, here are some pics from today!


No comments:

Post a Comment