Friday, September 5, 2014

Until Next Summer, Tracy

So today was our last Tracy Arm trip of the season for our crew. It was a great one! We got dipped into Ice Falls and it was sooo much fun! Surprisingly not as cold as I'd imagined, so we kept going back for more :) Here's the gopro footy... 


We also saw some cool stuff the past few days, so here's some of my favorite recent photos...

^Ice fishing catch of the day. Fishin' for bergs! 


^This cutie has a mustache! And fat rolls for miles! haha 


^Brown bear on the shore in Tracy Arm


^The nook! What a gorgeous spot among an already gorgeous fjord!


^Yeah, I took a selfie at Sawyer Glacier.


^Orca spy hopping in Lynn Canal on a beautiful sunny day. 


^Flame! One of my favorite humpbacks.


^Humpback whale jumping for joy.


^They let me drive these things... haha. Might as well make it comfortable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment